International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development

International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development


International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development
Vol. 2, Issue 11 (2015)

Comparative study of stress level among education students and other professional students of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University


Gaurav Prabhakarrao Junghare

The Present study is state as, in Stress level of Education Students and other professional students i.e. M.B.A. and M.C.A. students of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati. For this study, the research was selected both from non-grantable as well as grantable Education College students and various professional students of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Amravati. The students age was ranging from 18 years onward. The total Number of Students were thirty, 10 students from each department (Education, M.B.A and M.C.A) were selected by simple random Sampling Method. The data was collected by Standard Questionire and analysis and interpretation was done on the basis of special statistical techniques Viz. Mean, Standard Devivation and t Test.rnIt is clearly seen from the table 5 that 90% Education students has moderate level stress and 80% M.B.A. and M.C.A. students has moderate level stress and remaining 20% students has high level stress. None of them has low level of stress.
Download  |  Pages : 639-642
How to cite this article:
Gaurav Prabhakarrao Junghare. Comparative study of stress level among education students and other professional students of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, Volume 2, Issue 11, 2015, Pages 639-642
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development