International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development

International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development






ISSN Online: 2349-4182
ISSN Print: 2349-5979


International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development
Vol. 5, Issue 1 (2018)

Quantum mind: Condoning ethics violations versus human and sustainable development


Dr. Roy I Bhikharie

While poverty diminishes people’s cognitive-affective functioning, the international poverty line meets only minimum nutritional requirements and no other basic living expenses. In contrast, the richest 1% of the world’s population will soon own more wealth than the remaining 99%. International and national governing authorities facilitate this injustice through poor governance, bribery, and corruption. This leads to exploitation of women and children and to cheap labor, slavery, and hunger; causes physical and mental health problems and suicide; and undermines social cohesion to accommodate only the global elite. Such ethics violations and their condonance dehumanize our world order and reflect unsound paradigms that are often stimulated by adhering to twisted moral standards (i.e., a vicious circle). These unsound paradigms hinder human and sustainable development. In this paper, I examine how people’s capacity can be cultivated to create sound paradigms and pave the path to sustainable development, corroborating my findings from a quantum mind perspective.
Pages : 121-132 | 13486 Views | 540 Downloads
Please use another browser.